Watch: Stephen Colbert hilariously mocks Eric Trump — in a way that must be seen to be believed
Stephen Colbert mocked Eric Trump so badly it has to be seen to be believed.
The moment came after Colbert played a clip of the young Trump child saying that 95 percent of the United States supports him, the camera cut to Colbert doing his Eric impression.
“I’ve got big gums, and I cannot lie,” Colbert said.
“Yeah, 95, guys, I’m tellin’ ya,” Colbert said, pretending to be Eric with his lips curled up.
“95 percent is behind my dad, okay? Okay, you better check my math, okay? He lost the popular vote,” Colbert said, holding out one finger.
“Lowest approval rating of all time,” Colbert continued holding up a second finger. “And — It’s a bunny! Hi, Mr. Bunny! Dad! Can I keep him? Wait, come back! Come back, Mr. Bunny!”
Colbert then revealed what happened to the young women that massaged Alan Dershowitz during a Jeffrey Epstein visit. Finally, he mocked the president for the awkward way he was dancing with the young women in the recently released NBC News video from the 1990s.
- Stephen Colbert torches 'fascist' Trump following his Gen. Milley rant - Alternet.org ›
- Eric Trump melts down on Fox News because he's getting 'subpoena after subpoena after subpoena' - Alternet.org ›
- Watch: Stephen Colbert defends Big Bird from Ted Cruz’s ire with colorful 2-letter retort - Alternet.org ›
- 'One of America's darkest days': Stephen Colbert commemorates Jan. 6 anniversary with 'Rent' parody - Alternet.org ›
- 'Disgraceful': Dershowitz offers blistering assessment of Boebert's abortion remarks on Fox News - Alternet.org ›