Ted Cruz Has Been Ridiculed for Years by His Former College Roommate Who Turned into a Successful Screenwriter
Craig Mazin is a successful screen writer in Hollywood. He also attended the prestigious Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey. In fact, Craig Mazin attended that school at the exact same time as presidential hopeful, and all around cretin, Ted Cruz. Even more in fact, Craig Mazin’s freshman year roommate was the aforementioned cretin, and presidential horrorshow candidate Ted Cruz. Craig Mazin wants you and anybody listening to know that Ted Cruz is as terrible as he seems, maybe worse—and it’s sort of hilarious.Back in 2013 Mazin spoke to The Daily Beast about Cruz:
In addition to Mazin and Leitch, several fellow classmates who asked that their names not be used described the young Cruz with words like “abrasive,” "intense," “strident,” “crank,” and “arrogant." Four independently offered the word “creepy,” with some pointing to Cruz’s habit of donning a paisley bathrobe and walking to the opposite end of their dorm’s hallway where the female students lived.
“I would end up fielding the [girls’] complaints: 'Could you please keep your roommate out of our hallway?'" Mazin says.
And the idea that his freshman roommate could someday be the leader of the free world? “I would rather have anybody else be the president of the United States. Anyone,” Mazin said. “I would rather pick somebody from the phone book."
Here’s Mazin back in 2013 talking about Cruz on the Scriptnotes Podcast:
And, you know, I want to be clear, because Ted Cruz is a nightmare of a human being. I have plenty of problems with his politics, but truthfully his personality is so awful that 99 percent of why I hate him is just his personality. If he agreed with me on every issue, I would hate him only one percent less.
Craig Mazin has not stopped trolling his former roommate. His twitter account is a source of fun walks down memory lane:
Ahhhhh. That was fun.
- Resurfaced video exposes Ted Cruz's failed prediction as a dangerous COVID-19 screed - Alternet.org ›
- QAnon sympathizer elected to Congress failed to disclose fundraising ties to Sen. Ted Cruz: FEC - Alternet.org ›
- Cruz suggests Senate Republicans will block Biden's Cabinet nominees indefinitely - Alternet.org ›
- Ted Cruz will contest Joe Biden’s Arizona victory: report - Alternet.org ›
- Texas newspaper calls for 'cynical' Ted Cruz's resignation in scathing editorial - Alternet.org ›
- 'His conduct was seditious': 3 House Democrats from Texas demand Ted Cruz be expelled from Senate - Alternet.org ›
- 'Keep your nose out of our business': Ted Cruz's attack on the Paris climate deal backfires spectacularly - Alternet.org ›
- Ted Cruz slammed for calling Trump impeachment 'vindictive' — after admitting former president was 'reckless' - Alternet.org ›
- Here's why expulsion is the only remedy: Insurrectionists in Congress must be rooted out - Alternet.org ›
- Ted Cruz slammed on Twitter in record time after sniveling anti-Biden tweet - Alternet.org ›
- Ted Cruz blows up argument that impeaching Trump is unconstitutional - Alternet.org ›
- Where's Ted Cruz in the middle of the Texas power crisis? These airport passengers say he's heading to Cancun - Alternet.org ›
- Twitter users rip Sean Hannity and Ted Cruz as his Cancun story falls apart on live TV - Alternet.org ›
- Ted Cruz accused of theft during 'own the libs' stunt - Alternet.org ›
- Ted Cruz allegedly used campaign funds to hype his book: report - Alternet.org ›