Tucker Carlson stumped by his segment about an 'emotional support alligator' and its 'cheesy puff corn'
On Tuesday night, August 31, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson briefly took a break from MAGA commentary, railing against Democrats and promoting far-right conspiracy theories in order to interview a 69-year-old Pennsylvania man, Joseph Henney, who has been drawing attention for keeping an alligator as a pet. Carlson often had a confused look on his face during the segment, looking as though he was having a hard time processing Henney’s statements.
Henney appeared on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” with his pet, which he calls Wallygator. Alligators, of course, are not native to Pennsylvania — where Henney, in late August, took his pet to the water park outside of Philadelphia City Hall — and Wallygator is originally from Florida.
When Carlson asked Henney, “How did you and your alligator meet?” the Pennsylvanian responded, “Wally was actually a wild alligator. He was rescued in Orlando, Florida at Disney in one of the lagoons there.”
Looking confused, Carlson told Henney that viewers were wondering how he manages to “not get eaten” by Wallygator.
Henney responded, “Number one, we are not on the food chain for alligators. Crocodiles and caiman, yes. But you cannot train an alligator not to bite. Wally just chooses not to bite…. He refuses to bite. We do not know and cannot understand why.”
Sounding puzzled, Carlson concluded that “Wally is not your average alligator” and asked Henney, “Since he’s not eating you, what does he eat?” And Henney responded, “Wally only eats chicken legs, dead rats and cheesy puff corn.”
Watch the video below or at this link.
\u201cTucker Carlson ran a segment about an emotional support alligator who eats \u201ccheesy puff corn.\u201d\u201d— PatriotTakes \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8 (@PatriotTakes \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8) 1662035236
- Tucker Carlson issues weird warning as he aims to protect Putin ... ›
- Watch: Tucker Carlson goes on a wild tangent during the first ... ›
- Adam Kinzinger blasts Tucker Carlson & Kevin McCarthy following ... ›
- Tucker Carlson has a suggestion for the GOP: ‘Your job is to make fun of Lindsey Graham' - Alternet.org ›
- Tucker Carlson argues that teaching children about LGBTQ culture should be a sex crime - Alternet.org ›
- Tucker Carlson’s latest rant backfires when he accidentally insults Trump - Alternet.org ›