Eric Greitens releases second violent campaign ad
United States GOP Senate candidate Eric Greitens, the disgraced ex-governor of Missouri, has released a second campaign ad promoting violence against his political opposition.
Greitens, who has been endorsed by former President Donald Trump, was widely condemned after the release of a spot last month in which he encouraged his supporters to "hunt" Republicans who have broken away from Trump.
Greitens' latest stunt is equally as provocative.
"Well I'm no career politician. I'm a Navy SEAL, and I'll take dead aim at politics as usual," he continues as he lines up his sight and blows up a target.
"And everyone also remembers that because I fought for you, they came after me. But we're back, wiser, stronger, and still fighting. And this time, with an army of patriots," Greitens adds.
Two camouflaged individuals emerge from a field behind Greitens, who then destroys a secondary target.
Watch below via Ron Filipkowski:
\u201cUS Senate candidate Eric Greitens is back with another ad shooting and blowing things up with his \u201carmy of patriots.\u201d\u201d— Ron Filipkowski \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\udde6 (@Ron Filipkowski \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\udde6) 1657127620
- Eric Greitens battered for defending 'RINO Hunting' campaign ad as ... ›
- Sheena Greitens provides hard evidence to back her claims of ... ›
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch editorial board torches Eric Greitens while ... ›
- Democrats hope to flip this GOP-held Senate seat in deep red Missouri - Alternet.org ›
- 'Abject humiliation': Kansas City Star editorial dances on Eric Greitens’ political grave - Alternet.org ›