Alex Jones claims that 'Donald Trump is set to announce his run for 2024' on Monday July 4th
Infowars host Alex Jones claimed on Wednesday that a source close to former President Donald Trump told him that Trump is planning to declare his candidacy for a 2024 White House bid on Monday, July 4th.
"Donald Trump is set to announce his run for 2024 on Monday, which is a very special day. We're shooting this right now during a break during my live show on June 29th, Wednesday edition. That means in five days, on July 4th, President Trump is gonna announce he's running for his second term," Jones said. "Imagine the explosive political, cultural, economic, medical, financial implications of that."
Jones noted that Trump's "confidant" and veteran Republican operative Roger Stone, whom Trump pardoned last December after he was convicted on multiple counts of making false statements, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering, "confirmed that the first six months of last year, Trump wasn't gonna run. They messed with him so bad, they ran America into the ground so bad, he said, 'okay, I'm gonna run.' And the question became, when will he run? It became, when will he make that decision? Right now, he is planning to announce – this is exclusive – this next Monday, July 4th, that he's running for president again. Unbelievable."
Watch below via Ron Filipkowski:
\u201cAlex Jones announces that he has a source close to Trump, confirmed by Roger Stone, that Trump is going to announce his run for president on July 4.\u201d— Ron Filipkowski \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\udde6 (@Ron Filipkowski \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\udde6) 1656543573
Indeed, Stone did predict earlier in the day that Trump would join the 2024 contest in July.
Watch below via Raw Story's David Edwards:
\u201cRoger Stone told Alex Jones that he expects Trump to announce a 2024 presidential run in July.\n\n"DeSantis needs to stick to his knitting," Stone said.\u201d— David Edwards (@David Edwards) 1656524265
- 'Fat, flaccid, constantly unhappy, obviously stressed-out' Donald ... ›
- Bill Barr: It would be a 'mistake' for Republicans to nominate Trump ... ›
- Trump's 'de facto' 2024 campaign already 'marked by corruption ... ›
- Trump's planning to officially announce an 'unusually early' 2024 presidential run, NYT reports - Alternet.org ›
- Watch: Alex Jones declares independence from aliens - Alternet.org ›
- Donald Trump winning in 2024 would be a 'death knell for our democracy': Max Boot - Alternet.org ›
- 'Lost a lot of respect': Focus groups find Missouri Republicans turning away from Trump - Alternet.org ›
- New analysis explains how Alex Jones contributed to conspiracy theories going mainstream - Alternet.org ›