Watch: Hot mic catches Joe Biden profanely ripping 'stupid SOB' Peter Doocy over inflation question
It was not a good day for Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy. First, Press Secretary Jen Psaki was clearly irked by his line of questioning as he tried to make news by framing a rise in crime as something the Biden administration has ignored, despite Fox News promoting Second Amendment “activists” and doing its best to oppose efforts to reduce poverty and efforts to counter societal ills.
Later, after the close of President Biden’s Competitiveness Council meeting, reporters continued to shout questions at the President. Among them Peter Doocy, who carelessly asked the President if rising inflation was a “liability” for the midterm elections.
“It’s a great asset – more inflation. What a stupid son of a bitch,” President Biden appeared to say sarcastically.
At the end of a Biden photo op, when reporters shouted Q's hoping he'd respond, Fox's Peter Doocy asked, "Do you think inflation is a political liability in the midterms?" Biden deadpanned: "It's a great asset\u2014more inflation. What a stupid son of a bitch."pic.twitter.com/Tt4ZVz5Ynj— Brian Stelter (@Brian Stelter) 1643063351
- Jen Psaki turns the tables on Peter Doocy after he asks if Biden will ... ›
- 'You always ask me the nicest questions': Biden mocks Peter Doocy ... ›
- Biden mocks Fox News' Peter Doocy for 'garbage' reporting ... ›
- Biden needs to boost his pandemic approvals. These two new White House initiatives could help - Alternet.org ›
- POTUS shuts down Fox News reporter for questioning importance of backing Ukraine - Alternet.org ›