Kayleigh McEnany and Stephen Miller among those to get hit with new subpoenas from the Jan. 6 committee
The House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack just dropped another round of subpoenas, its second batch this week, as it circles closer and closer to the former president, Donald Trump.
Among the ten on Tuesday's list include former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, and former Trump senior advisor, the architect of his child separation policy, Stephen Miller.
Others on Tuesday's list include Johnny McEntee, who began working for the Trump White House as a the college student, was fired over security concerns, then rehired to head the White House's personnel office.
Also, former National Security Advisor to Vice President Mike Pence, Keith Kellog, and Kenneth Klukowski, a former attorney for the anti-LGBTQ hate group Family Research Council.
The Select Committee issued subpoenas for records and testimony to the following individuals:\nNicholas Luna\nMolly Michael\nBen Williamson\nChristopher Liddell\nJohn McEntee\nKeith Kellogg\nKayleigh McEnany\nStephen Miller\nCassidy Hutchinson\nKenneth Klukowski— January 6th Committee (@January 6th Committee) 1636488706
- Jan. 6 committee plans to use 'criminal contempt' to enforce ... ›
- Jan. 6 Committee issues new round of subpoenas targeting 'Stop ... ›
- Raskin floats inherent contempt as former Trump aides defy Jan. 6 ... ›
- Jan. 6 committee unleashes a new wave of subpoenas for ... ›
- 'She's young enough for this to haunt her': Ex-federal prosecutor warns Kayleigh McEnany to obey her subpoena - Alternet.org ›