Jan. 6 committee unleashes a new wave of subpoenas for prominent Trump allies
The House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack has just issued more subpoenas for very close Trump associates, among them longtime Trump advisor Jason Miller, and former Trump National Security Advisor, QAnon conspiracist Michael Flynn.
Also on the list are the author of the memo detailing how Vice President Mike Pence could allegedly overturn the election, anti-LGBTQ group chairman John Eastman. Decades-long Giuliani ally Bernard Kerik is also among those subpoenaed.
One name many do not know is Angela McCallum, who served as a National Republican Senatorial Committee War Room Lead, and as a National Executive Assistant, for Donald J. Trump for President.
Lastly, Bill Stepien, Trump 2020 campaign manager.
Axios' Andrew Solender posts the letter to Stepien.
Among Trump associates hit with the Jan. 6 committee's latest round of subpoenas:\n\n- 2020 campaign manager Bill Stepien\n- 2020 campaign aide Jason Miller\n- Attorney John Eastman\n- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn\n\nFull list & Letter to Stepien:pic.twitter.com/95tVtt4Zbq— Andrew Solender (@Andrew Solender) 1636403926
More from the Committee:
These six individuals include staff members of the former President\u2019s campaign and individuals associated with the so-called \u201cwar room\u201d that drove efforts to halt the counting of electoral votes in the runup to the violence of January 6th.\n\nRead morehttps://january6th.house.gov/news/press-releases/select-committee-subpoenas-additional-witnesses-tied-efforts-overturn-election\u00a0\u2026— January 6th Committee (@January 6th Committee) 1636403757
- Bannon is defying Jan. 6 committee subpoena — but other former ... ›
- Raskin floats inherent contempt as former Trump aides defy Jan. 6 ... ›
- Jan. 6 Committee issues new round of subpoenas targeting 'Stop ... ›
- Kayleigh McEnany and Stephen Miller among those to get hit with new subpoenas from the Jan. 6 committee - Alternet.org ›
- 'She's young enough for this to haunt her': Ex-federal prosecutor warns Kayleigh McEnany to obey her subpoena - Alternet.org ›
- The Jan. 6 committee readies possible contempt charges for former Trump DOJ official - Alternet.org ›