'You should be ashamed': Far-right GOP congresswoman slammed for attacking Pelosi and Pope Francis as 'communists'
On Saturday, October 11, Pope Francis met with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — and far-right Rep. Claudia Tenney of New York, in response, called both of them "communists."
The MAGA Republican and Donald Trump apologist, tweeting a photo of Pelosi and Pope Francis together, wrote, "Just two communists."
Tenney is being slammed for her comment on Twitter.
Here are some of the comments in response to Tenney's tweet:
@claudiatenney @RealPatriot56 @CarlosSimancas Insulting the Pope is a winning strategy?— Corinne Marasco (@Corinne Marasco) 1633900125.0
@claudiatenney @RealPatriot56 @CarlosSimancas At least Nancy Pelosi showed respect to a holy man.— Joylynn Wing BSN, RN, CLC (@Joylynn Wing BSN, RN, CLC) 1633983005.0
@claudiatenney @RealPatriot56 @CarlosSimancas It is difficult to say, Tenney, which is greater: your ignorance or your insolence.— GH Chat (@GH Chat) 1633882963.0
@claudiatenney @RealPatriot56 @CarlosSimancas Hey, some small child got hold of your phone. A child with no underst… https://t.co/2J1bNou5dx— colleenpatricia (@colleenpatricia) 1633963616.0
@claudiatenney @RealPatriot56 @CarlosSimancas How did this national disgrace return to Congress?— Benny B. (@Benny B.) 1633900714.0
- Kevin McCarthy called on to 'resign' after his 'joke' about hitting ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi loses her patience over Kevin McCarthy's anti-masker ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi shuts down Kevin McCarthy's attempt to put Jim ... ›
- Pelosi slams McCarthy over mask mandate opposition: 'He’s such a moron' - Alternet.org ›
- Pope Francis calls for COVID vaccines to reach world's poorest in Christmas address - Alternet.org ›
- 'Is Pelosi insane?' Dems slammed over $500 million in military aid to Ukraine - Alternet.org ›