‘There’s no reason to yell’: Jen Psaki shoots down right-wing reporter outraged about Hunter Biden
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was forced to push back against a right wing reporter who was trying to spin conspiracy theories about Hunter Biden in the press briefing room.
"There's no reason to yell, I'm certainly not yelling," Psaki had to tell Newsmax reporter Emerald Robinson.
"Though the President has said during the campaign that none of his family will have any business relationship with anyone that relates to a foreign corporation or foreign country wouldn't it be assuring to the American people," Robinson declared, "if they just let the American people know if Hunter has divulged himself?" (She appears to have meant "divested," not "divulged.")
"I conveyed to you and then I think I'm gonna have to move on, that you should talk to, you should talk to his representatives and – there's no reason to yell, I'm certainly not yelling. You should talk to his representatives, that remains his policy, he's been working to wind that down. Beyond that, I'd say talk to his representatives."
Psaki to Emerald: There\u2019s no reason to yell. I\u2019m certainly not yellingpic.twitter.com/jBrrrJECk3— Acyn (@Acyn) 1633374370
- Jen Psaki perfectly mocks Fox News' Peter Doocy for attacking ... ›
- Jen Psaki torches Fox News' Peter Doocy: Trying to 'disprove a ... ›
- Jen Psaki is forced to explain Covid basics to a Fox News reporter ... ›
- Jen Psaki hits back after Ron DeSantis lashed out at Biden as a ... ›
- Watch: Psaki dryly says Biden ‘has no intention to lead an insurrection’ - Alternet.org ›
- Fox News host prasies Jen Psaki 'one of the best press secretaries ever' - Alternet.org ›
- Psaki corrects Doocy’s crime claim: 'I think we should be responsible in reporting to the public' - Alternet.org ›