'Fox & Friends' freak out: Co-hosts complain 'Grinch' Fauci is 'about to cancel Christmas'
"Fox & Friends" co-hosts kicked off the week by attacking Dr. Anthony Fauci, complaining the famous head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is going to "cancel Christmas" while comparing him to the "Grinch."
When asked Sunday by CBS if Americans could safely gather for the holidays, Fauci had merely replied, "it's just too soon to tell," which the GOP's propaganda arm quickly posted to social media.
The three "Fox & Friends" co-hosts Monday morning claimed that Fauci, who also serves as the Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden, is going to "cancel Christmas."
"Nobody wants to work in a Cabbage Patch factory," co-host Steve Doocy claimed, lamenting apparent parts and product shortages worldwide.
"So no wonder Dr. Fauci is about to cancel Christmas," Brian Kilmeade chimed in, sarcastically bellyaching, "We're not gonna have any presents anyway, so it's gonna really work out well."
"Forget about Dr. Seuss with 'The Grinch,' Doocy quipped, comparing the anti-Christmas children's character to "Dr. Fauci."
Kilmeade added, "Dr. Seuss – not a real doctor, but he does he does seem smart," as Ainsley Earhardt tossed in, "and he was canceled," which is also false.
Fox & Friends falsely claims “Dr. Fauci is about to cancel Christmas.” Video via @revrrlewis https://t.co/31dmTId2XC— David Badash (@David Badash) 1633355342.0
- 'This is insane': Fox News hosts slammed for pushing 'medical ... ›
- Fox News hosts clash in meltdown over vaccines: 'It's not their job to ... ›
- Fox & Friends joins Regeneron cult with flat-out lie: Antibody ... ›
- Far-right commentator who contracted COVID threatens Dr. Fauci: 'Give me liberty or give you death' - Alternet.org ›
- 'War on Christmas' manufactured early this year with hyperventilating reaction to Fauci comments - Alternet.org ›