Jen Psaki swats down Peter Doocy: 'We do something new here and allow DOJ to act independently’
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki once again was forced to expose Fox News' Peter Doocy who continually asks irrelevant and partisan political questions during the daily press briefing.
On Tuesday Doocy asked four questions, each was swatted away by Psaki, but perhaps her most stunning yet appropriate response was when Doocy asked if the Biden administration wants the Justice Department "to initiate a civil rights investigation into these harassment allegations" against New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.
"We do something new here," Psaki replied, "that feels foreign from the last four years and allow the Justice Department to act independently on investigations."
it's time for Jen Psaki's daily ownage of Peter Doocy https://t.co/C9Dij890bp— Aaron Rupar (@Aaron Rupar) 1628016089.0
- Trump's DOJ attempted to seize records of WaPo journalist over ... ›
- Jen Psaki delivers epic take down of Jim Jordan's gas price gripe ... ›
- Washington Post publisher says Biden DOJ 'intensified' Trump-era ... ›
- Jen Psaki hits back at Peter Doocy question on evictions: 'Happy to have you as a partner in this effort' - Alternet.org ›
- Jen Psaki calls Fox News' Peter Doocy 'irresponsible' for saying Americans are 'stranded' in Afghanistan - Alternet.org ›