Watch: Angry constituent curses out Rand Paul during town hall meeting
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) faced off against an angry constituent during a virtual town hall meeting broadcast on TikTok.
A staffer who was moderating the event introduced a woman who had called in to the meeting.
"You are live with the senator, you can go ahead and ask your question," the staffer said.
"Hi senator, I am a proud Kentucky citizen and I just wanted to tell you get f*cked," she said.
After an awkward pause, the staffer moderating said, "alright, we'll go ahead to our next question."
Paul is being challenged by former Kentucky state legislator Charles Booker in the 2022 election.
You know, these TikTok pranksters are really out of control. Rand Paul is a United States Senator! Does he really d… https://t.co/LaBfLQ01cw— Ron Filipkowski (@Ron Filipkowski) 1627056837.0
- A 'repeated target of violence': Rand Paul is blaming Richard Marx ... ›
- 'You do not know what you are talking about': Fauci destroys 'lying ... ›
- Rand Paul unleashes racist attack on Democrat Charles Booker ... ›
- Watch: Rand Paul tells vaccinated Americans to 'mind your own business' - Alternet.org ›
- Rand Paul slammed for anti-vax 'mass murder' manifesto after claiming 'no one should follow CDC’ - Alternet.org ›
- Rand Paul rants about 'leftwing cretins at Youtube' after suspension for false anti-mask claims - Alternet.org ›
- Rand Paul explains why he believes scientists won't study Ivermectin as COVID treatment - Alternet.org ›