'Get the hell out of our great country': Marjorie Taylor Greene claims rage-filled rant speaks for all Americans
In an Independence Holiday Monday evening rant Georgia Republican QAnon Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, an antisemitic, conspiracy-theory promoting, anti-vaxxer, anti-masker, anti-science, anti-LGBTQ, "Big Lie" pusher and white supremacy-purveyor served up a lengthy diatribe in which she claimed to speak for the American people in "a message from America to the Swamp."
Green kicks off her rant by attacking the mainstream media, including Fox News, saying, "People have stopped watching the news [because] they are sick & tired of the fake news media, including Fox News. People feel like the mainstream media is the most destructive dividing force in our country. They know the media only reports what they want you to see. It's sad."
She parrots recent news stories saying Republicans will attack Democrats on crime, defunding the police, and the border – most of which are essentially right wing media click bait that bear, for the most part, little resemblance to reality.
According to Greene, racism is over:
11. The non-stop dog whistle labeling everything racist is broken. We've had a black POTUS, VP woman of color, bla… https://t.co/GyKLQfzAKJ— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸) 1625530145.0
Clearly, homophobia and transphobia are not only not over, she is encouraging anti-LGBTQ hate:
12. Your identity is not your sexual preference or what you like to do in the bedroom. Most Americans don't agree… https://t.co/dm1Org7ud2— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸) 1625530146.0
While she accuses Democrats of hating America because we are working to help America live up to its ideals and because we don't all drive around with American flags on our cars.
14. If you don't like America or our flag, then get the hell out of our GREAT country & go live in some other shith… https://t.co/IhK8Si4fP4— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸) 1625530146.0
Doing Donald Trump's dirty work Greene again suggests the 2020 election was stolen, and appears to invoke a Rasmussen poll that claims 51% of all voters think there was sufficient fraud to move the election to Joe Biden – despite countless studies and lawsuits and reports from the Trump administration definitively finding there was no significant fraud.
Many Republican voters want the 2020 election "fixed before '22 & even democrat voters admit there was fraud with absentee ballots," she claims.
But possibly the most dangerous part of her diatribe is this anti-mask, anti-vaxx science denying support of herd immunity – which could lead to yet another pandemic wave in some parts of the country – primarily the parts she draws her support from.
6. No one cares about the Delta Variant or any other variant. They are over covid & there is no amount of fear bas… https://t.co/nEUg4VhtdJ— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸) 1625530144.0
Greene goes on to attack U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, in yet another disturbing look into her AOC obsession. She also goes after Vice President Kamala Harris, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Rep. Ilhan Omar and "the Progressive Squad aka Communists":'
9. Dems embrace of the Progressive Squad aka Communists are going to be their downfall. People don't want the Gree… https://t.co/cxssnYhOZx— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸) 1625530145.0
Here's how Greene concluded her rant:
15. Signed, The American People. *who pay ALL the taxes that fund the federal government.— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸) 1625530146.0
And here's a video she posted on July 4th. Notice anything?
🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 America is the greatest country on earth and American Patriots like you must never stop fighting for it!… https://t.co/7KxeGEr3xc— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸) 1625409893.0
- 'I have done nothing wrong': Marjorie Taylor Greene refuses to ... ›
- Prominent GOP 'mega-donors' enthusiastically supported ... ›
- How a QAnon conspiracy theorist won a Georgia GOP ... ›
- 'That's not true': Marjorie Taylor Greene betrays Mike Lindell over Trump's August 'reinstatement' - Alternet.org ›
- The inherent racism of anti-vaxx movements - Alternet.org ›
- 'You crack me up': Marjorie Taylor Greene bursts out laughing when asked about Covid deaths - Alternet.org ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene suggests Republicans use their 'Second Amendment rights' - Alternet.org ›
- Former federal prosecutor: Marjorie Taylor Greene’s threat against telecom companies is 'pure corrupt thuggery' - Alternet.org ›
- Dirty work: Essential jobs and the hidden toll of inequality in America - Alternet.org ›
- 'Stop this insanity': Marjorie Taylor Greene has a meltdown because her colleagues won't impeach Biden - Alternet.org ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene slams fellow GOP lawmakers in fiery Twitter rant - Alternet.org ›
- Here's why the media is missing the violent Republican crime wave that no one is talking about - Alternet.org ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene's impeachment rant goes off the rails: 'God will no longer provide protection' - Alternet.org ›
- 'Try being a Christian!': Marjorie Taylor Greene lashes out at Democratic lawmakers during press event - Alternet.org ›
- Marjorie Taylor Green's Chief of Staff quits — hours after her very public meltdown on the Capitol Steps - Alternet.org ›