Here's the ridiculous reason the MyPillow guy thinks 'Trump will be back in office in August'
MyPillow founder and conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell appeared on former top Trump White House advisor Steve Bannon's streaming TV show promising he has information that will convince the U.S. Supreme Court to invalidate the 2020 presidential election and return Donald Trump to the Oval Office.
"What I'm talking about Steve is what I've been doing since January," Lindell said on Real America's Voice. "All the evidence I have – everything is going to go before the Supreme Court and the election of 2020 is going bye-bye."
"It was an attack by other countries, communism coming in, I don't know what they're going to do after they pull it down but –" Lindell rambled.
"Hang on," Bannon pleaded repeatedly, but Lindell kept going.
"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," he declared.
Dominion Voting Systems has filed a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Lindell.
Mike Lindell declares that as a result of voter fraud lawsuit he'll soon be filing, "Donald Trump will be back in o… https://t.co/1i4gdIG8bk— Right Wing Watch (@Right Wing Watch)1617029167.0
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell expands from manufacturing masks to ... ›
- Watch right winger give out 'Kraken' offer code for MyPillow during ... ›
- MyPillow's Mike Lindell can't win Dominion defamation lawsuit 'on ... ›
- 'We've checked out every IP address': MyPillow guy rambles on about how Trump will be put back in the White House - Alternet.org ›
- My Pillow guy Mike Lindell's new 'free speech' website turns out to be a hilarious disaster - Alternet.org ›
- 'Not even student work': IT experts snicker at MyPillow guy's flailing 'free speech' site - Alternet.org ›
- Trump's delusion of returning to office isn't a break from reality — it's part of his war against it - Alternet.org ›