Fox & Friends' Brian Kilmeade goes apoplectic over Biden’s foreign policy — gets smacked down by co-host
Brian Kilmeade is not having a good day.
The 56-year old "Fox & Friends" co-host went apoplectic during a discussion of Joe Biden's foreign policy on Monday, and was clearly furious that the President-elect will put America on a dramatically different course in the world.
Joe Biden of course is a foreign policy expert. He served for decades on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and as its chairman, twice.
In a nearly 90-second rant Kilmeade exploded, detailing all the reasons he disagrees with Biden. Among them: "he will rejoin the nuclear the Iran nuclear arms deal," the "Paris Climate deal," and the World Health Organization, while scrapping "America First."
At the end of his maniacal monologue, his co-host Steve Doocy smacked down Kilmeade by summing it all up for him: "Well, that's what happens when a new administration comes in."
Brian Kilmeade is hysterically mad that Biden's foreign policy will be somewhat different from Trump, including rej… https://t.co/gztNB3m8M3— Bobby Lewis (@Bobby Lewis)1606132319.0
- The rotten alliance of liberals and neocons will likely shape US ... ›
- Experts break down what a Biden win means for race relations, US ... ›
- Here are 10 foreign policy fiascos Biden can fix on day one - Alternet ... ›
- Here's the truth about Biden's forthcoming foreign policy agenda - Alternet.org ›
- Internet slams 'groveling' Brian Kilmeade for allowing Trump to spew 'lie after lie' in Fox News interview - Alternet.org ›
- Joe Biden is already facing the first test of his commitment to diplomacy in Iran - Alternet.org ›
- Five foreign policy experts explain Biden's priorities — and problems — after Trump - Alternet.org ›