Watch: Devin Nunes mocked for his fear of fictional cows while wearing a chin-mask aboard an airplane
Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) was spotted failing to properly wear a COVID-19 mask aboard an airplane on Tuesday.
Video of posted to Twitter appears to show the person filming the video mocking the California Republican, who was in first-class.
“Seen any cows lately?” she asks, referring to the controversial lawsuit that the lawmaker filed against a fictional cow that goes by @DevinCow on Twitter.
“Moooooooooooooooooo,” she said, mimicking a bovine’s sound. “Mooooooooooooooooooooooooo.”
Antifa Airlines full of thugs and anarchist mooing at everyone's favorite CA rep. I'm shocked he survived the ang… https://t.co/Sy6AxCPK59— Jamie Carter #FightLikeRBG (@Jamie Carter #FightLikeRBG)1598995297.0
- Devin Nunes complains that Republicans are being censored — while talking to about 1.5m viewers - Alternet.org ›
- Devin Nunes is caught up in Giuliani’s 'Russian mob' scandal: Trump impeachment prosecutor - Alternet.org ›
- Devin Nunes: Deep state may use 'computer generated graphics' to fake Joe Biden speeches - Alternet.org ›
- Devin Nunes sues NBCUniversal over Rachel Maddow report - Alternet.org ›
- Judge tosses Devin Nunes’ defamation suit against GOP strategist 'for being mean to him on Twitter' - Alternet.org ›
- 'Raises legitimate concern': Federal judge demands answers about defamation lawsuit filed by Devin Nunes’ family - Alternet.org ›