Fox News confirms shocking story on Trump’s contempt for American troops — after the he argued it was ‘fake’
Fox News has joined the Associated Press and The Washington Post in confirming shocking details from the bombshell report in The Atlantic on President Donald Trump’s contempt for American troops.
“The Atlantic Magazine is dying, like most magazines, so they make up a fake story in order to gain some relevance. Story already refuted, but this is what we are up against,” Trump claimed, falsely stating the story had been refuted.
But now Fox News is confirming details in a thread posted on Trump’s favorite social media platform:
NEW, @JenGriffinFNC confirms former Trump admin official confirms details in The Atlantic story, including quotes a… https://t.co/RAhalJZQgD— Jacqui Heinrich (@Jacqui Heinrich)1599249345.0
“...He questioned why he had to go to two cemeteries. ‘Why do I have to do two?’ His staff explained he could cance… https://t.co/7yDLsEZdcK— Jacqui Heinrich (@Jacqui Heinrich)1599250674.0
Per @JenGriffinFNC, this is all acccording to a former senior Trump administration official who was in France trave… https://t.co/fKUUsyZdnc— Jacqui Heinrich (@Jacqui Heinrich)1599250489.0
MORE from @JenGriffinFNC Regarding the President’s July 4th military parade planning, during a planning at White Ho… https://t.co/H6yz3Jwp4w— Jacqui Heinrich (@Jacqui Heinrich)1599249457.0
- 'Pathetic loser' Trump slammed for rant pushing 'big lie' about stolen elections on Fox News - Alternet.org ›
- Watch: Fox News host brutally mocked after falsely claiming DHS secretary resigned during live Trump interview - Alternet.org ›
- Trump shoots back at Fox News host who called him an 'ex-president': 'You called me, I didn’t call you' - Alternet.org ›
- Trump's much-touted new media 'platform' lands with a thud - Alternet.org ›
- 'It’s a blog': Trump mercilessly mocked for his new 'Dollar Store Twitter' platform - Alternet.org ›
- Here's how Stanford College Republicans worked with right-wing media to get an AP reporter fired - Alternet.org ›