The emergence in recent weeks of a coalition of neocon Republicans and former national security officials who have thrown their support behind the candidacy of Joe Biden is an ominous development to those who believe U.S. foreign policy should be guided by the principles of realism and military restraint, rather than perpetual wars of choice.
- Here are 10 foreign policy fiascos Biden can fix on day one - Alternet.org ›
- Fox & Friends' Brian Kilmeade goes apoplectic over Biden’s foreign policy — gets smacked down by co-host - Alternet.org ›
- Critics warn there's 'no accountability' for foreign wars as Biden taps Blinken for secretary of state - Alternet.org ›
- Here's the truth about Biden's forthcoming foreign policy agenda - Alternet.org ›
- Is Dwight Eisenhower's ghost haunting Joe Biden's foreign policy team? - Alternet.org ›
- How Biden could pave the way for the next Trump - Alternet.org ›
- Journalist explains how Trump diminished the United States on the world stage - Alternet.org ›