Watch: Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is 'profoundly stupid'
Right-wing commentator Ann Coulter tore into former President Donald Trump on Saturday's edition of the conservative Timcast podcast.
"Well he's always known how to be a celebrity, right? Like that, that reminded me of the reality TV show aspect of Trump. Right? He knew, he knew..." host Lydia Smith began.
"I don't, I think you're giving him more – I don't even think it's knowing how to be – I think he is a narcissistic, I, I, I didn't – the one thing I didn't know when I wrote In Trump We Trust is how profoundly stupid he is. Um, I made very clear in the book the only thing he could do – we will forgive him for anything. And I defended him," Coulter recalled.
"The day after the Access Hollywood, you know, p*ssygrabbing tape came out – I was giving a speech before like five thousand people in California up in farmland, and I was pedaled to the metal defending him," Coulter said. "And, and, you know, I said, 'we'll, forgive him for anything, but unless you betray us on immigration,' and oh, oh, guess what he did?"
Watch below or at this link.
\u201cAnn Coulter: Trump is \u201cprofoundly stupid.\u201d\u201d— PatriotTakes \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8 (@PatriotTakes \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8) 1676740401
- 'He is so done': Ann Coulter doubles down on Republicans to abandon Donald Trump ›
- Ann Coulter pans Dinesh D'Souza's '2,000 Mules' voter fraud film as 'stupid' in searing blog post ›
- 'He’s done. He’s over': Ann Coulter declares an end to Donald Trump's political reign ›
- Ann Coulter: Trump’s rambling makes Biden 'look razor sharp' - Alternet.org ›
- 'Unable to learn': Ann Coulter skewers Republicans for falling over themselves to defend Donald Trump - Alternet.org ›
- Trump snaps at 'Globalist inspired Wall Street Journal' in meltdown over bad GOP polling numbers - Alternet.org ›
- 'Among the worst states': Trump campaign takes aim at DeSantis with a critical opinion of his state - Alternet.org ›
- How a 1892 SCOTUS decision is 'setting up a spectacular legal clash' that could imperil US democracy: Trump biographer - Alternet.org ›
- 'I wish you weren’t doing this': Mehdi Hasan proposes ten questions for CNN’s Donald Trump town hall - Alternet.org ›
- 'Incandescently stupid': Ex-DHS official says Trump needed 'highly classified' memos dumbed down - Alternet.org ›
- Republican voters 'would hate' Trump 'if they knew someone like Donald in their daily life': columnist - Alternet.org ›