Watch Meet the Bloggers: With Anti-War Candidate Darcy Burner
Coming up on Meet the Bloggers for Aug. 8, 2008
The guest for Aug. 8 is Darcy Burner, co-author of A Responsible Plan to End the War in Iraq.
Our panel of bloggers -- David Goldstein (HorsesAss.org), Joan McCarter (Daily Kos) and Matt Stoller (Open Left) -- will be discussing ways to bring about an end to the Iraq War. Specifically, they will focus on A Responsible Plan to End the War in Iraq, which Burner co-authored. David Goldstein has a pre-show post about the Responsible Plan.
Read up on the Responsible Plan (pdf) and all the links below so you can ask Burner and our bloggers questions about the war. Become part of the Meet the Bloggers community today.
- A Responsible Plan for the Iraq War That Wonks Didn't Write, by Moira Whelan, Democracy Arsenal
- Five Years Later, a Responsible Plan to End the War, by Joan McCarter, Daily Kos
- End the War: Try Again, by Christopher Hayes, The Nation
- Dems Regroup on Iraq Plans, by Ryan Grim, Politico
- 42 Democrats Vow a Drawdown in Iraq If They Win Seats, by Paul Kane, Washington Post
- How Important Was the Surge? by Dylan Matthews and Ezra Klein, The American Prospect
- "If They Find Out I Told You, They Will Kill Me," by Anna Badkhen, Salon
If you missed last week's show with Rachel Maddow, you can watch it here.