DemocracyNow! War & Peace Report--September 5
- Lopez Obrador Vows to Form Parallel GovÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t In Mexico
- Vicente Fox Blocked From Giving State of the Union Address
- Sudanese Government Dramatically Intensifies Attacks in Darfur
- Lebanese MPs State Sit-In To Protest Israeli Blockade
- Israel Concerned Over War Crimes Charges
- Pentagon Warns Iraq Could Face Civil War
- Opium Production in Afghanistan Reaches All-Time High
- Eight Million U.S. Children Now Have No Health Insurance
- Congress Prepares to Vote on NSA Spy Programs & John Bolton
- Puerto Rican Independence Leader Jorge Farinacci-Garcia, 56, Dies
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.