DemocracyNow! War & Peace Report--August 31
- UN: Israel Dropped 90% of Cluster Bombs in War's Final Hours
- Hezbollah Renews Call for Prisoner Swap
- Israel Rejects Annan Call To End Lebanon Blockade
- Annan: Ending Israeli Occupation Key to Mideast Peace
- Pentagon Believes Iran Up To 8 Years From Nuclear Weapons
- Monitors Accuse Sri Lankan Forces of Aid Worker Massacre
- Chile Establishes National Day of the Disappeared
- California To Limit Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- US Tenders New Contract For Monitoring Iraq War Coverage
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.