DemocracyNow! War & Peace Report--August 30
- Bush Takes Ã¢â‚¬Å“Full ResponsibilityÃ¢â‚¬Â For Katrina Response
- Annan Repeats Blockade Call
- UNICEF: 12 Lebanese Killed By Unexploded Bombs Since Ceasefire
- Lebanon Surveys Environmental Damage From Oil Spill
- 3 More Suspects Charged in British Airliner Plot
- Bush Admin Funneling Millions Into Chavez Opposition Groups
- Palestinian Workers Protest Unpaid Wages
- 40 Dead in Iraq Violence
- Census Figures Show Rise in Medically Uninsured
- Ex-CPB Chair Accused of New Ethics Violations
- Nobel Prize Winning Egyptian Author Naguib Mahfouz Dead at 94
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.