DemocracyNow! War & Peace Report--August 28
- Nasrallah Says He Regrets Soldier Captures
- Reports: Prisoner Swap Imminent, Italy Offers Help
- Fox News Journalists Freed in Gaza
- Two Journalists Wounded in Israeli Airstrike
- 80 Iraqis, 8 US Troops Killed in Weekend Violence
- Report: Most Iraqi Deaths Unpunished in US Military
- More Than 24 Injured in Blasts in Turkish Resort Town
- Rebel Tribal Chief Killing Sets Off Protests in Pakistan
- As US Workers Increase Productivity, Real Wages Decline
- Authors: Armitage Leaked PlameÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Identity
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.