DemocracyNow! War & Peace Report--August 24
- Lebanon Urges U.S. to Pressure Israel to End Blockade
- UNICEF: Israel Badly Damaged LebanonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Water System
- UK Report: Iran Is Chief Beneficiary of War on Terror
- Congressional Report: U.S. Faces Gaps In Its Intel on Iran
- Kidnapped Journalists in Gaza Plea For Release
- Report: Israel Buys Two Nuclear Submarines
- Bush Plans PR Blitz to Mark Katrina Anniversary
- Bush Administration Sues State of Maine Over NSA Inquiry
- 20% of Female Cadets At Citadel Report Sexual Assault
- EU Blocks Import of U.S. Rice Over GM Fears
- Univ. of Miami Janitors Sign New Contract Following Labor Battle
- NYC Officials Knew Air Quality Area Was Not Safe Post 9/11
- U.S. Judge Postpones Trial of Activists Accused of Ecosabotage
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.