Democracy Now! War & Peace Report - August 9
- Israel Mulls Expanding War Amid Rising Toll
- UN Suspends Aid Delivery to South Lebanon
- Funeral Mourners Among Victims of Latest Airstrikes
- Lebanese Man, 73, Claims Five-Day Abduction
- Hezbollah Fires 100 Rockets, 4 Israeli Soldiers Killed
- Lebabon Warns Oil-Spill Cleanup Could Last Decade
- Iraq Violence Kills At Least 33
- Iraqi Journalists Accuse US of Assault in Kirkuk
- Lamont Defeats Lieberman in Connecticut Primary
- McKinney Loses Georgia Primary
- Nagasaki Marks 61st Anniversary of Atomic Bombing
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.