Democracy Now! War & Peace Report - August 7
- Death Toll in Lebanon Tops 1,000; 90% Civilians
- Israeli Military Official: "Lebanon Will Be Dark For a Few Years"
- Dozens Feared Buried Alive in Southern Lebanon
- U.S. Resolution Would Allow Israel to Stay in Lebanon
- 5,000 Israelis Protest in Tel Aviv Against Attacks
- Israeli Military Abducts Speaker of Palestinian Parliament
- Palestinian Cultural Activists Call for Israeli Boycott
- Mexico's Electoral Tribunal Rejects Full Recount
- U.S. Sends 3,700 More Troops Into Baghdad
- Cuba Gov't: Castro Will Be Back to Work Soon
- 45,000 Mark Atomic Bombing Anniversary in Hiroshima
- Cindy Sheehan Returns to Crawford, Texas to Protest Bush
- Book: Bush Didn't Know Difference Between Shiites and Sunnis
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.