Democracy Now! War & Peace Report - August 3
- Israel Resumes Beirut Strikes
- Lebanon: Death Toll at 900, One-Third Children
- Economic, Infrastructure Damage to Lebanon Tops $2.5
- Human Rights Watch: Israel Committing War Crimes
- Israel, Hezbollah Dispute Identities of Captured Lebanese
- Preliminary Probe Says Marines Killed Haditha Civilians
- In Reversal, Rumsfeld Agress To Testify At Iraq Hearing
- Las Vegas Sued Over Ban on Feeding Homeless
- Seattle Suspect Charged With Murder, Hate Crime
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.