Democracy Now! War & Peace Report - August 22
- Bush: Iraq War is Ã¢â‚¬Å“Straining The Psyche of Our CountryÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Italy Will Lead Force in Lebanon Only If Israel Stops Fighting
- Bush Pledges $230 Million In Aid to Lebanon
- Lebanon Calls For Israel to End Blockade
- Lebanon Considers War Crimes Charges Against Israel
- Scientist: Israeli Bomb Contained Radioactive Materials
- Israeli Reservists Call For Olmert To Resign
- Judge Drops Charge Against Jose Padilla
- Protesters Seize 12 Radio Stations In Oaxaca, Mexico
- Humanitarian Aid Needed for 500,000 in Sri Lanka
- War Resister Lt. Watada Charged With Three Offenses
- California Minimum Wage to Increase to $8/Hour
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.