Democracy Now! War & Peace Report - August 21
- Kofi Annan: Israeli Raid Violated Ceasefire
- Israel Accused of Carpeting Lebanon With Cluster Bombs
- Israeli GovÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t Abducts Two More Palestinian Parliamentarians
- Snipers Kill 20 Shiite Pilgrims in Iraq; 300 Wounded
- Length of Iraq War Exceeds Length of U.S. Involvement in WWII
- Bush Ã¢â‚¬Å“Strongly DisagreesÃ¢â‚¬Â With NSA Ruling
- TV Networks Focus on JonBenet Ramsey Over NSA Ruling
- First CIA Civilian Contractor Convicted for Assaulting Detainee
- U.S. Names CIA Official to Head Venezuelan & Cuban Spy Ops
- AP: 80 Military Recruiters Disciplined for Sexual Misconduct
- Mexican Mother Stays in Chicago Church to Avoid Deportation
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.