Democracy Now! War & Peace Report - August 1
- IsraelÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Cabinet Agrees to Expand Ground Attack
- Israel Breaks 48-Hour Halt to Air Strikes
- UN Human Rights Head Condemns Israeli Bombing of Qana
- Rescue Workers Recover Remains of 40 Lebanese Civilians
- Bint Jbeil Ã¢â‚¬Å“A Forsaken Panorama of Destruction and DevastationÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Bush Dismisses "Stopping [the Attacks] For the Sake of StoppingÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Report: U.S. Wants Israel to Attack Syria
- Lebanese Oil Spill Comparable to Exxon Valdez Disaster
- CubaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Fidel Castro Has Surgery, Temporarily Hands Over Power
- U.S. Aims to Install Pro-American Leader in Cuba
- Hundreds of Thousands of Protesters Camp Out in Mexico City
- Gen. Geoffrey Miller Awarded Distinguished Service Medal
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.