Democracy Now! War & Peace Report - July 28
- Lebanon Says Death Toll Could Reach 600
- 5 Palestinians Die in Israeli Attacks on Gaza
- Israel Rejects Joint Investigation With UN on Killings
- President Bush Dismisses Ceasefire Calls, Blames Iran
- 31 Killed, 150 Wounded in Baghdad Attack
- Ex-Haiti PM Yvon Neptune Released After 2+ Years in Prison
- US Pressures Poland to Accept Sovereign Missile Base
- NSA Whistleblower Alleges Intimidation Following Subpoena
- Bush Granted EPA Secrecy Rights Amid Ground Zero Controversy
Write up and video courtesy of DemocracyNow!.
To purchase an audio or video copy of this entire program, click here for online ordering or call 1 (888) 999-3877.