Uprising Radio: May 26, 2006
* The new and frightening possibility of immigrants being tracked via embedded microchips
* A look at an on-going land occupation and blockade by Indigenous Tribes in Caledonia, Canada
* BurmaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s military junta increases repression of the ethnic Karen people
* A radical Christian critiques the controversy over The Da Vinci Code
* This weekÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Empire Notes on Haditha, and the Black Commentator on VenezuelaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Citgo Gas company.
Assistant Producer: Gabriel San Roman