Ending the Iraq War Today on Meet the Bloggers (1pm ET/10am PT)
Stay up to date with the latest headlines via email.
Read up on the Responsible Plan and all the links below so you can ask Burner and our bloggers questions about the war. Become part of the Meet the Bloggers community today:
- A Responsible Plan for the Iraq War That Wonks Didn't Write — Moira Whelan, Democracy Arsenal
- Five Years Later, a Responsible Plan to End the War — Joan McCarter, Daily Kos
- End the War: Try Again — Christopher Hayes, The Nation
- Dems Regroup on Iraq Plans — Ryan Grim, Politico
- 42 Democrats Vow a Drawdown in Iraq If They Win Seats — Paul Kane, Washington Post
- How Important Was the Surge? — Ezra Klein and Dylan Matthews, The American Prospect
- "If They Find Out I Told You, They Will Kill Me" — Anna Badkhen, Salon
ZP Heller is the editorial director of Brave New Films. He has written for The American Prospect, AlterNet, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and The Huffington Post, covering everything from politics to pop culture.