Election Protection and Voter Suppression Today on Meet the Bloggers (1pm ET/10am PT)
Stay up to date with the latest headlines via email.
When it comes to election protection and voter suppression, there's perhaps no one more knowledgeable than Color of Change's James Rucker. That's why Rucker will be our special guest on Meet the Bloggers this Friday at 1pm Et/10am PT, as we discuss these critical issues.
Joining Rucker will be Jon Pincus ( Liminal States) and Brad Friedman ( The Brad Blog). Both have written extensively about this topic, and they will chat with show host Cenk Uygur about early reports of voter suppression, as well as campaigns to combat this problem from groups like Campus Progress and Progressive Christians Uniting, among others.
Check out the material below and join us for the live conversation today at 1pm ET/10am PT:
- Election Protection
- Twitter Vote Report
- Voter Suppression Wiki - Baratunde Thurston, Jack & Jill Politics
- Voter Suppression Wiki: Introductions, Help Wanted, and Strategy - Jon Pincus, Oxdown Gazette
- So Where's the ACORN 'Voter Fraud'? - Brad Friedman
- GOP Attacks on ACORN Are Based on the Fear of 1.3 Million New Voters - AlterNet
- College Students Still Face Voting Stumbling Blocks - Laura Fitzpatrick, TIME
ZP Heller is the editorial director of Brave New Films. He has written for The American Prospect, AlterNet, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and The Huffington Post, covering everything from politics to pop culture.