Did John McCain Curse on National Television Last Night?
Stay up to date with the latest headlines via email.
Sen. McCain Swears During National Debate, Upset At Obama
Sen. John McCain was triggered back to his hot-headed out-of-control days tonight, cursing twice in front of tens of millions of America citizens whom he was trying to persuade to vote for him.
"HORSESHIT," McCain swore. Seconds later, "Horseshit."
McCain has a reputation for mood swings, for suddenly reverting from 72 years, all the way back fifty years ago to his 20s, when as a Navy pilot, he was wild and out of control.
(Pay attention now... here is the whole deal.)
- Losing control IS BEING MAVERICK.
- I AM A POW.
- By definition, a Prisoner of War is NOT IN CONTROL of his own life.
- If McCain ever gives up LOSING CONTROL, he gives up BEING A POW.
- If McCain gives up his story of being a POW, he surrenders who he IS -- or at least who he considers himself to be.
- Attack "Maverick", especially in a massively public setting, e.g.: "You're no 'Maverick' and you never truly have been' and you attack McCain at the very core of who he IS. You are likely to not only break him, but for him to lose it big-time -- anger, lashing out -- as he tries to defend who he considers himself to be. He is unlikely to be able to stop himself.
- McCain will reflexively LIE in order to defend Maverick. He will do ANYTHING to defend Maverick. Maverick is essential to the survival of McCain (or so McCain 'knows', deep down in the part of him of which he is unaware and blind.)
- Do not worry about breaking him or damaging McCain. Just attack him enough to provoke a heated response. The point is to demonstrate his unfitness for duty: temper, lies, and Noun, Verb, POW.