12 Hints It’s Time to Call It Quits in Your Relationship
Photo Credit: Wavebreak Media / Shutterstock
Stay up to date with the latest headlines via email.
1. You can’t stand the sight of them and they make your skin crawl
2. You are afraid of them
3. Friends keep telling you to get out
4. They are mean to the children
5. The children are afraid of them
6. You can’t remember anything good about them
7. You no longer enjoy anything with them or look forward to doing anything with them
8. They come in the door and your heart sinks
9. You don’t want to go out with them with friends or family because they are too embarrassing
10. They keep making promises they don’t keep
11. You’re no longer proud of them
12. Quirks you originally found amusing are now embarrassing to you
They keep violating the restraining order you put on them.
There’s good and bad news about this list:
The good news, you’re not alone if this applies to your relationship and there probably are people who would want to help you make the break when you decide to do it.
The bad news for you – if any of the list applies, it is probably not going to get any better by itself.
The bad news for me – my wife came up with the list.