How Propagandists for the 1% Are Manipulating Christian Teachings to Rob the Middle Class
Continued from previous page
13) Library of Economics and Liberty, Friedrich Hayek.
14) Karl Polanyi, The Great Transformation, Beacon Press.
15) Mother Jones, March/April 2011, It's the Inequality Stupid.
16) Congresssional Research Service, March 7, 2012, The US Income Distribution and Mobility: Trends and International Comparisons
Congressional Budget Office report to Congress, Trends in Distribution of Household Income Between 1979 and 2007
CBO Director's Blog, October 25, 2011, Trends in the Distribution of Income
Top 1% income crew 275 Percent Grew 275 Percent from 1979 to 2007
17) Fox News, Nov. 7, 2011, Census Data Show Americans Hit by Poverty at All-Time High
CBS News, Nov. 8, 2011, New data shows poverty at an all-time high
18) Letter to Congressional leaders from the US Conference of Catholic Bishops, April 16, 2012
New Yorker, August 11, 2012, Ayn Rand joins the Ticket
19) Harper's Magazine, Sep. 2012, Spend, Baby, Spend
20) Fascism – The Tensile Permanence, Dr. Sam Vaknin
21) Karl Polanyi, The Great Transformation, Beacon Press, 2001, p. 267-268
22) Mother Jones, Full Transcript of the Mitt Romney Secret Video
23) Rolling Stone, Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney, May 24, 2012
24) Wikipedia, Weapons of Mass Destruction